Registration Fee – USD 120
15-18 years old
Registration Fee – USD 150
Any person wishing to take part in the competition
* Opening Ceremony: 5 June 2021
* First Round Role Play Scenario Distribution: 10 June 2021
* First Round Video Submission Deadline: 12 June 2021
* First Round Results Announcement: 19 June 2021
* First Round Debrief: 19 June 2021
* Final Round Role Play Scenario Distribution To Finalists: 20 June 2021
* Final Round Live: 27 June 2021
* Online Award Ceremony: 27 June 2021
* Final Round Debrief: 27 June 2021
- All live sessions will take place on the Zoom platform. Participants are advised to use a headset and be in a quiet space with a good Internet connection for better audio quality.
- Any video recordings of participants must be done in one take, with no editing or other post-production processes.
- Participants consent to the presentation and recorded Q&A session being used for educational, promotional, and other purposes.
- The competition is made up of two rounds:
– First Round
– Final Round
Participants will receive a mini negotiation scenario. They will then be asked to record a 2-minute video with a negotiation simulation.
Participants will be paired in a random draw.
Participants are required to run their negotiations on Zoom or a similar platform that allows for video recording.
Participants will upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video and email the link by the submission deadline. The email address will be provided in the instructions upon registration.
If the video is longer than two minutes, the jury will only look at the first two minutes and stop at precisely two minutes.
Selected participants will advance to the Final Round.
Participants will be reshuffled into new teams of five people.
The Final Round will take place live on the Zoom platform.
Two teams will have one hour to prepare, and then live negotiations will start.
The negotiations will be followed by a Q&A session with the judges.
Participants shall enter the Zoom meeting waiting room at least 15 minutes before the start of their presentation. The Zoom meeting link or ID will be emailed in advance to participants. If participants do not receive a link at least 24 hours before their presentation, they should inform the organiser via email.
Each participant should use the background slide provided by the organisers and type in his/her full name in Zoom name field.
The Final Round will be open for the general public to observe.