Registration Fee – USD 120
Group A: 15-18 years old
Registration Fee – USD 120
Group B: Full-Time/Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Registration Fee – USD 150
Group C: Any person wishing to take part in the competition
* Opening Ceremony:
* Pre-Competition Case Analysis Workshop:
* First Round Case Distribution:
* First Round Video Submission Deadline:
* First Round Results Announcement: 2
* First Round Debrief: 2
* Final Round Case Distribution To Finalists:
* Final Round Live: 2
* Online Award Ceremony: 2
* Final Round Debrief: 2
Selection of Participants
Each team should consist of four participants in their age category.
Rules for Participants
- All live sessions will take place on the Zoom platform. Participants are advised to use a headset and be in a quiet space with a good Internet connection for better audio quality.
- Any video recordings of participants must be done in one take, with no editing or other post-production processes.
- Participants consent to the presentation and recorded Q&A session being used for educational, promotional, and other purposes.
- The competition is made up of two rounds:
– First Round
– Final Round
Participants will receive a case study and will be asked to record a 2-minute video with the case analysis.
Participants will upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video and email the link by the submission deadline. The email address will be provided in the instructions upon registration.
If the video is longer than two minutes, the jury will only look at the first two minutes and stop at precisely two minutes.
Selected teams will advance to the Final Round.
The Final Round will take place on the Zoom platform. Each team will be given a case study and 5 minutes for a live presentation, followed by a Q&A session with the judges.
The organisers will arrange the time slot for each presentation and Q&A session as per the competition schedule. The organisers reserve the right to change presentation times for any reason, including technical or other issues.
Participants shall enter the Zoom meeting waiting room at least 15 minutes before the start of their presentation. The Zoom meeting link or ID will be emailed in advance to participants. If participants do not receive a link at least 24 hours before their presentation, they should inform the organiser via email.
Each participant should use the background slide provided by the organisers and type in his/her full name in Zoom name field.
The Final Round will be open for the general public to observe.
- A team with fewer than four members must forfeit.
- All team members are required to speak at least once in their respective presentations and Q&A sessions.